This is our dedicated page for our parents and children to access resources, work and other useful information. We will keep this updated regularly.
Please read to help protect and monitor what your children do and see on their computers and android devices, There are also some scratch lessons so the children can continue to progress in the computing curriculum.
Capital Bytes Parent Resouces
You will receive a text today with your child’s code. Please follow the steps below to set up your child’s account. We will be using this to connect with families over the coming weeks regarding work and it will allow you to be able to contact your child’s teacher.
Class Dojo Instructions
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)